CRM Mitchell1 2023-08-05T22:03:24+00:002012 Nissan Sentra CRM Mitchell1 2023-08-05T22:03:24+00:00
- CHECK THE BASICS…Visually inspect ignition and fuel system components for obvious wear and tear or defects. Check for leaks. Check for unusual noises. Test drive vehicle if necessary. Check dash warning lights and extract on-board computer system diagnostic codes on OBD-II systems.
- REMOVE OLD CABIN AIR FILTER FROM FRESH AIR INTAKE DUCT ASSEMBLY AND REPLACE WITH APPROVED MICRON FILTER.
- Disassemble air cleaner housing, discard old air filter, and install approved new filter.
- ALTERNATOR DRIVE BELT – Remove & Replace – [Includes: Serpentine and V-Belt type Belt(s).]
- REPLACE BRAKE ROTORS, LUBRICATE CALIPER SLIDES, REPACK WHEEL BEARINGS WHEN APPLICABLE, REPLACE GREASE SEALS WHEN APPLICABLE AND INSTALL NEW BRAKE PADS
- *** BRAKE PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNT
- DISCOUNT, CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
JASMINE M. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/4/2023